Global Wax Market Growth of 3.5% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: Akzo Nobel, Exxon & Hexicon – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxpzpd/global_wax_market) has announced the addition of the “Global Wax Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2020 – Industry Insights by Type by Application” report to their offering.
The global wax market was valued at $7,939.6 million in 2014, and it is expected to grow with a CAGR of 3.5% during 2015 – 2020. Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share of the global wax market with 1,579.6 kilotons consumed in 2014. The North American market was valued at $ 2,467.9 million in 2014 and accounted for the second largest share in the global wax market.
This research offers actual historical market size for the period 2011 – 2014 and market forecast for the period 2015 – 2020, of the global wax market in the U.S. dollars and kilotons.
Key Topics Covered:
- By Type – Petroleum and Mineral Wax (Paraffin Wax, Microcrystalline Wax and Others), Synthetic Wax (Polymer Wax, GTL Wax and Others), and Natural Wax (Vegetable Wax and Animal and Insect Wax).
- By Application – Candles, Packaging, Rheology/Surface Applications, Board Sizing, Health Industries, Cosmetics and Others.
- By Region – Asia-Pacific, North America, Western Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, and Central and Eastern Europe.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Hexion Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Petróleo Brasileiro S.A.
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Sasol Limited
- The Lubrizol Corporation
1. Research Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Global Wax Market Size and Forecast (2011 – 2020)
5. Global Wax Market Breakdown by Geography
6. Competitive Positioning Analysis
7. Company Profiles and Strategic Developments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxpzpd/global_wax_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716