Global Spandex Fibers Market Research Report – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends & Forecast, 2014 – 2021 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s7s882/global_spandex) has announced the addition of the “Global Spandex Fibers Market Research Report – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 – 2021” report to their offering.
Spandex fibers is widely used for garments that require comfort and proper fitting such as hosiery, swimsuits, aerobic/exercise wear, ski pants, golf jackets, disposable diaper, waist bands, bra straps and bra side panels. In addition, it is used in Compression garments such as surgical hose, support hose, bicycle pants, foundation garments; and Shaped garments like bra cups.
Spandex fibers are produced by melt extrusion, reaction spinning, solution dry spinning, and solution wet spinning. Solution dry spinning method is the widely used method worldwide for the production of this fiber.
This report examines the global spandex fibers market and provides information regarding the revenue (USD Million) and volume (Kilo Tons) for the period 2014 to 2021. It further elaborates the market drivers which contribute to the growth. It then describes the restraints that are faced by the market. The market is classified into various segments with deep analysis of each segment for the study period.
- Wide ranging applications across various industries
- Growing demand from apparel and textile industry
- Natural latex (Natural fiber) is a close substitute
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to the Spandex Fibers Market
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Analysis of Spandex Fibers
4. Spandex Fibers Market Analysis by Application
5. Spandex Fibers Market Analysis by Region
6. Competitive Landscape of Spandex Fibers Companies
7. Company Profiles of Spandex Fibers Industry
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Spandex Corporation Ltd.
- Swan Fiber Co., Ltd.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Xinxiang Bailu Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd.
- Yantai Tayho Advanced Materials Corporation Ltd.
- Zhejiang Huafo
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s7s882/global_spandex
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Process and Materials, Textiles