Global Solar Control Glass Market Growth of 9% by 2019 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2015-2019 – Key Vendors: Saint-Gobain, AGC & NSG – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bx4s96/global_solar) has announced the addition of the “Global Solar Control Glass Market 2015-2019” report to their offering.
This research report estimates the global solar control glass market to witness high growth at a rate of around 9% during the forecast period. The tremendous growth in the building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV) market, due to the rising awareness towards carbon emissions globally is driving the growth of the solar control glass market.
Technological advancements occurring in the market is also anticipated to fuel the market growth during the forecast period. According to EU, the solar control glass technology can help in the reduction of carbon dioxide emissions by around 15 million tons in Europe in a year.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the solar control glass market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the solar control glass market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global solar control glass market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global solar control glass market?
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Solar PV industry
PART 06: Market landscape
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
PART 16: Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bx4s96/global_solar
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716