Global Smart Polymers Market Report 2015-2020 – Analysis, Technologies, Trends & Forecasts – Key Vendors: Bayer Material Science, Nissan & Goodyear – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gn4d4l/global_smart) has announced the addition of the “Global Smart Polymers Market – Segmented by Type, Application and Geography – Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)” report to their offering.
Interest in smart polymers is steadily gaining increasing momentum especially in the fields of controlled and self-regulated drug delivery. Smart polymers are becoming progressively relevant in the field of protein and peptide delivery, as researchers are learning the ways to take advantage of their interesting properties and control them. Each type of delivery system has specific advantage in particular to sustained protein delivery. The important properties that affect the drug release and mechanical strength of the polymeric delivery system include hydrophobic/hydrophilic balance, polymer chain length, molecular weight, polymer structure and architecture, among others.
The report elucidates the situation of Smart Polymers around the world and studies its markets by type which include Temperature-responsive polymers, pH-responsive polymers, Photo-responsive polymers, Magnetically-responsive polymer gels and elastomers, Enzyme-responsive polymers, Shape memory polymers, Smart polymer hydrogels and Self-healing polymer systems; and by application – Bioseparation, Biocatalysts, Drug Delivery, Tissue Engineering, Medical Devices, Food Packaging, Textile, Optical Data Storage, Automotive among others.
Lastly, the report is divided by geography – North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (ROW); where-in the market share of each region is analyzed and estimates are provided for the next 5 years.
- Autonomic Materials
- Bayer Material Science
- High Impact Technology
- MacDermid Autotype Ltd.
- Dow Chemicals
- Azko Nobel
2. Executive Summary
3. Smart Polymers Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Upstream Raw Materials Analysis
7. Down Stream Market Analysis
8. Manufacturing Process Analysis
9. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
12. Future of Smart Polymer Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gn4d4l/global_smart
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Advanced Materials, Chemicals, Plastics
- Global Amines Market Report 2015-2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report – Key Vendors: BASF, DuPont & Huntsman – Research and Markets
- Global Fluoroelastomers Market Worth USD 1096.12 Million by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: 3M Company, All Seals Inc & Omni Seals Inc – Research and Markets