Global Smart Labels Market Worth $19.5 Billion by 2025 – Trends & Analysis – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Smart Labels Market Analysis & Trends – Industry Forecast to 2025” report to their offering.
The Global Smart Labels Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 15.9% over the next decade to reach approximately $19.5 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Smart Labels across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- ASK S. A.
- Alien Technology
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Checkpoint Systems, Inc.
- Displaydata Ltd.
- Graphic Label, Inc.
- Intermec Inc. (Honeywell International Inc.)
- Invengo Information Technology Co.,Ltd
- Muhlbauer Holding AG & Co.
- Sato Holdings Corporation
- Smartrac N.V.
- Thin Film Electronics ASA
- William Frick & Company
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Smart Labels Market, By Application
5 Smart Labels Market, By Component
6 Smart Labels Market, By Technology
7 Smart Labels Market, By End-User
8 Smart Labels Market, By Geography
9 Leading Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mbsxcf/global_smart
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716