Global Scandium Market Growth of 11.47% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: All-Chemie, Clean TeQ & Uranium One – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrz9vx/global_scandium) has announced the addition of the “Global Scandium Market – Segmented by Product Type, End-User Industry and Geography – Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)” report to their offering.
The Global Scandium Market has is projected to grow with a CAGR of 11.47% during the forecast period from 2014 to 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the Global Scandium Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Scandium market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Alfa Aesar
- Atlantic Equipment Engineers
- Beijing Cerametek Materials
- Cathay Advanced Materials Ltd.
- Clean TeQ
- DNI Metals Inc.
- Galileo Resources Plc
- GFS Chemicals
- Great Western Minerals Group
- Haihang Industry
- Hunan Oriental Scandium Co. Ltd.
- Metallica Minerals
- Orbite Technologies Inc.
- Platina Resources Ltd.
- Pele Mountain Resources
- Scandium International Mining Corp.
- Stanford Materials Corp.
- Treibacher Industrie AG
- Uranium One
2. Executive Summary
3. Scandium Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Global Market Analaysis
8. Future of Scandium Market
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrz9vx/global_scandium
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Advanced Materials, Chemicals