Global Rare Earth Elements (REE) Market Growth of 6% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: 3M, Galaxy Resources & XTC – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q9ft5z/global_rare_earth) has announced the addition of the “Global Rare Earth Elements (REE) Market Segmented by Element, Application and Geography Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)” report to their offering.
The global Rare Earth Elements (REE) market is valued at 5 billion USD in 2014. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. As of 2014, the amount of rare earth reserves available worldwide is estimated to be 140 million metric tons.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Alkane Resources Ltd.
- Aluminum Corporation of China Ltd.
- Arafura Resources Limited
- Avalon Rare Metals
- China Minmetals Corporation
- China Nonferrous Metal Industry’s Foreign Engineering and Construction Co., Ltd.
- Galaxy Resources Ltd.
- Ganzhou Rare Earth Group.Co., Ltd.
- Orbite Aluminae Inc.
- Peak Resources Limited
- Quest Rare Minerals Ltd
- Rare Element Resources
- Rising Nonferrous Metals Share Co., Ltd.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Company
- Stans Energy Corp.
- Tantalus Rare Earths AG
- Ucore Rare Metals INC
2. Executive Summary
3. Rare Earth Elements Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Global Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials and Recent Developments)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q9ft5z/global_rare_earth
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Advanced Materials, Chemicals