Global Quantum Dot Display Market Analysis & Opportunities, 2021 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Quantum Dot Display Market, By Material (Cadmium Selenium, Cadmium Tellurium, Non Toxic (Cadmium Free) and Others), By Application (Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, etc.), By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 – 2021” report to their offering.
The global market for quantum dot display is forecast to register a CAGR of over 64% during 2016-2021
In 2015, Asia-Pacific dominated global quantum dot display market on account of strong presence of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the region. South Korea, China and Japan are the key regional markets for quantum dot displays in Asia-Pacific.
Increasing demand for Ultra High Definition (UHD) televisions and energy efficient devices, rising focus on producing cadmium free quantum dot displays, and increasing production capacity of OEMs is projected to drive global quantum dot display market in the coming years. Moreover, increasing production of non-toxic quantum dot displays is forecast to increase adoption of these displays not only in consumer electronics, but also in healthcare and transportation application segments, over the next five years.
In 2015, demand for quantum dot display primarily emanated from consumer electronics segment. However, increasing production of cadmium free quantum dot displays is anticipated to boost demand for these displays from other applications such as healthcare, transportation, etc., in the coming years. LG Display Co. Ltd., Samsung Display Co. Ltd., and Sony Corporation are the major players operating in the global quantum dot display market.
Market Trends & Development
- Patents and Intellectual Property Rights
- Research & Development – A Key Focus
- Strategic Alliances with Leading Manufacturers in Chemical Industry
- Rising Number of Strategic Alliances for Product Development
- Growing Usage of Quantum Dot Technology in Monitors
- Rising Venture Capital Investments
- Growing Inclination Towards Non-Cadmium Quantum Dot Display
- Increasing Trend of ON-SURFACE Integration of Quantum Dots into Displays
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Report Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Quantum Dot Display Market Outlook
5. Asia-Pacific Quantum Dot Display Market Outlook
6. North America Quantum Dot Display Market Outlook
7. Europe Quantum Dot Display Market Outlook
8. Middle East & Africa Quantum Dot Display Market Outlook
9. South America Quantum Dot Display Market Outlook
10. Global Quantum Dot Display Market Attractiveness Index
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Development
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
– AU Optronics Corporation
– Koninklijke Philips N.V.
– LG Display Co., Ltd.
– NANOSYS Inc.
– Nanoco Technologies Ltd
– QD Vision Inc.
– Quantum Materials Corp
– Samsung Display Co., Ltd.
– Sony Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93q5sd/global_quantum
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Hardware, Electronic Chemicals, Tablet and Mobile Device Hardware, LED (Light Emitting Diodes), Food Additive Chemicals