Global PUR Hot Melt Adhesives Market Worth USD 1161.29 Million by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: 3M, MACtac & Nordson – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n6jjcf/global_pur_hot) has announced the addition of the “Global PUR Hot Melt Adhesives market – Segmented by Application, Type and Geography – Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)” report to their offering.
Global PUR Hot melt adhesives market is currently valued at $795.87 million in 2014 and is expected to reach $1161.29 million by 2020 showing a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.5%.
The report elucidates the situation of PUR Hot Melt adhesives around the world and studies its markets by application which include Packaging, Hygiene Products, Automotive, Furniture, Footwear, Textile, Electronics, Bookbinding and others; and by Type – Non-reactive and Reactive.
Lastly, the report is divided by geography – North Americas, Europe, the Asia-Pacific (APAC), South America and Middle-East & Africa; where-in the market share of each region is analyzed and estimates are provided for the next 5 years.
- Adhesive Technologies, Inc.
- Alfa International Corporation
- American Chemical, Inc.
- Ashland, Inc.
- Ato Findley
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Ltd.
- Bostik SA
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Evans Adhesive Corporation Ltd.
- Franklin Adhesives & Polymers
- Glenmar Technology
- H. B. Fuller
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Hexcel Corporation
- Huntsman Corporation
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Jowat AG
- KLEBCHEMIE M. G. Becker GmbH & Co. KG
- L.D. Davis
- LORD Corporation
- Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc.
- National Starch
- Paramelt B.V
- Royal Adhesives & Sealants
- RPM International Inc.
- Sika AG
- Uniseal Inc.
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Yokohama Industries Americas Inc.
2. Executive Summary
3. PUR Hot Melt Adhesives Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7. PUR Hot Melt Adhesive Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n6jjcf/global_pur_hot
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Advanced Materials, Chemicals, Adhesives and Sealants