Global Polymer Nanocomposites Market Growth of 24% CAGR by 2019 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2015-2019 – Key Vendors: Foster, Nanocor & NaturalNano – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jnrg9v/global_polymer) has announced the addition of the “Global Polymer Nanocomposites Market 2015-2019” report to their offering.
This market research report predicts the global polymer nanocomposites market to grow at a CAGR of more than 24% until 2019. Industrialization and infrastructure development have led to an increase in the consumption of polymer nanocomposites for various specialized products. The presence of developing economies, such as China and India poses a key market opportunity for the vendors in this market.
Key Topics Covered:
Market segmentation of the global polymer nanocomposites market by product type
- Clay-based nanocomposites
- Carbon nanotubes
Market segmentation of the global polymer nanocomposites market by application
- Medical and healthcare
- Protective clothing and material
- Filter media
- Optical application
- Electrical conductors
- What are the key factors driving the global polymer nanocomposites market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global polymer nanocomposites market?
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global polymer nanocomposites market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for EMEA, APAC, and Americas?
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the global polymer nanocomposites market?
- Crown Manufacturing
- Crown Poly
- Hybrid Plastics
- Industrial Nanotech
- Nanmat Technology
- Nanolab Technologies
- Nanotech Industrial Solutions
- Noble Polymers
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by product type
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key Vendor Analysis
PART 16: Key recommendations for vendors/investors
PART 17: Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jnrg9v/global_polymer
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716