Global Packaging Machinery Market Worth USD 88 Billion by 2025 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2025 – Key Vendors: Crown Holdings, GEA Group, Krones – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Packaging Machinery Market Analysis & Trends – Industry Forecast to 2025” report to their offering.
The Global Packaging Machinery Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 6.3% over the next decade to reach approximately $88 billion by 2025.
The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc. The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
The Packaging Machinery Market report provides data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Crown Holdings, Inc.
- Tetra Pack and Toyo Seikan Group Holdings Ltd
- Bosch Packaging Technology
- Barry-Wehmiller, Inc.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- GEA Group AG
- Coesia S.p.A.
- Krones AG
- Graphic Packaging Holding Co.
- Multivac Inc.
- Pro Mach, Inc.
- Mamata Enterprises, Inc.
- Dover Corporation
- Automated Packaging Systems, Inc.
- Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Packaging Machinery Market, By Machinery Type
5 Packaging Machinery Market, By End User
6 Packaging Machinery Market, By Geography
7 Leading Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xc388q/global_packaging
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716