Global Optical Coatings Market Report 2016-2021 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts – Key Vendors: Allcontrola, Environmental Instruments, Hellma – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Optical Coatings Market – By Type (Anti-Reflection, High Reflective, Beam Splitter & Filter Coatings); Material (Aluminum, Magnesium Fluoride, Calcium Fluoride); Technology ; Industry – Forecast 2016 – 2021.” report to their offering.
An Optical Coatings is composed of a combination of thin film layers of material deposited on an optical component such as a lens or mirror. The performance of an Optical Coatings is dependent upon the number of layers, the thickness of the individual layers and the refractive index difference at the layer interfaces. This material is called an Optical Coatings, and it is used on everything from bulbs and lenses to mirrors and prisms. The prime uses of Optical Coatings are to block certain wavelengths of light or to provide a highly reflective surface.
Methods include evaporation deposition, ion-beam sputtering, and advancing plasma reactive sputtering are amongst the preferred technologies commonly employed for thin-film production. Each of these processes is analyzed for technological differences, manufacturing efficiency, product performance, costs and application.
Because of its desirable characteristics, IBS technology was at the forefront of narrowband filter development for dense wavelength-division multiplexing. Here bandpass filters transmit narrow segments of light, while attenuating the surrounding wavelengths. Similar manipulation techniques are used for current day applications.
Benefits are due to the ability of AR coating to virtually eliminate reflections from the front and back surfaces of your eyeglass lenses. With reflections gone, more light passes through your lenses to optimize visual acuity with fewer distractions (especially at night), and the lenses look nearly invisible which enhances your appearance by drawing more attention to your eyes and helping you make better “eye contact” with others.
- Allcontrola Ltd.
- Environmental Instruments, Llc
- Hellma Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Jt Ingram Technologies Inc.
- Lenox Instrument Company
- Ocean Optics- A Halma Company
- Uvex By Honeywell
- Suss Microtec Ag
- Spectral Systems Llc
- Repexact Llc
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Optical Coatings Market Landscape
4. Optical Coatings Market Forces
5. Optical Coatings Market-Strategic Analysis
6. Optical Coatings Market-By Types
7. Optical Coatings Market-By Material
8. Optical Coatings Market-By Technology
9. Optical Coatings Market-By Industry
10. Optical Coatings Market-By Geography
11. Optical Coatings Market Entropy
12. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lm97kr/optical_coatings
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Paints and Coatings
- Global Deep Packet Inspection & Processing Market Worth USD 18.60 Billion by 2021 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2021 – Key Vendors: 14 Key Industries, Bivio Networks, Blue Coat Systems – Research and Markets
- Global Antifouling Paints & Coatings Market Worth USD 9.22 Billion by 2021 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2021 – Key Vendors: AkzoNobel, BASF, Jotun – Research and Markets