Global Oleochemicals Market Worth USD 27.2 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2020 – Key Vendors: AkzoNobel, Cargill, Oleon – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Oleochemicals Market: 2015-2020” report to their offering.
Oleochemicals are considered as organic, green, safe, and renewable and bio-degradable, as a component in commercial products. In addition, they also exhibit low toxicity while labelled as environment friendly. The main advantage of oleochemicals is that they are obtained by using renewable resources and are better biodegradable, which makes their applications superior to that of petrochemicals which are obtained from polluting, non-renewable and exhaustible petroleum, especially as lubricants, polymers, and surfactants.
It is projected that the global value market for oleochemicals is expected to grow from $19.6 billion in 2014 to $20.6 billion in 2015 at a year-on-year (YOY) growth rate of 5.3%. In addition, the market is expected to grow at a five-year CAGR (2015 to 2020) of 5.7%, to reach $27.2 billion in 2020.
- Alnor Oil Company, Inc.
- Archer DanieLS Midland Co. (NYSE: Adm)
- Arizona Chemical Company Llc
- Arkema Group
- Cargill Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Emery OleochemicaLS
- Evonik Industries AG
- Kao Corp.
- Krishna Oleo Chemical India Ltd.
- KuaLA Lumpur Kepong Berhad
- Lanxess AG
- Musim Mas
- Oil Base India
- Oleochem India Pvt., Ltd.
- Olivia Impex Pvt., Ltd.
- P&G ChemicaLS
- Pacific Oleo Sdn Bhd
- Ptt Global Chemical Public Co., Ltd.
- Royal Dsm
- Vantage Specialty ChemicaLS
- Vegetable Vitamin Foods Company (Vvf)
- Wilmar International Ltd.
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Summary
Chapter 3 – Overview
Chapter 4 – Patent Analysis
Chapter 5 – Global Market Forecast for Oleochemicals
Chapter 6 – Industry Drivers
Chapter 7 – Suppliers Landscape and Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/njnzn4/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
- Global Polymer Foam Market Growth of 5.1% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: Addivant, BASF, Coim Group – Research and Markets
- South Korea’s Defense Acquisition Program Administration Successfully Held the 2016 International Military Airworthiness Certification Conference