Global Niobium Market Growth of 7% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: SDMS, Molycorp & Corevale Limited – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f5d2zj/global_niobium) has announced the addition of the “Global Niobium Market Segmented by Application, Occurrence, End-User Industry and Geography Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)” report to their offering.
Global demand for Niobium is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 7% from 2015 to 2020. Increasing demand for steel from emerging nations is expected to drive the Niobium market. Niobium is used mainly in alloys, with special steel being the largest section such as that used in gas pipelines.
Brazil produces most of the world’s total Niobium (almost 90%), followed by Canada and Australia. CBMM, a biggest player in the market, plans to increase capacity from 90,000 tpa to max capacity of 150,000 tpa by 2015, the 2 other major producers Iamgold and Anglo combined have a maximum capacity of 20,000 tpa.
The report elucidates the situation of Niobium around the world and studies its markets by application which include Steel, Alloys, Superconducting Magnets, Capacitors, Glass and others; by occurrence – Pyrochlore, Columbite and others; and by End-User Industry – Construction, Automotive, Oil & Gas and others.
- Admat Incorporated
- Alkane Resources Ltd
- Anglo American plc
- Baoji honest metal materials Co.,Ltd
- CBMM (Companhia Brasileira de Metalurgia e Mineração S.A.)
- changsha south tantalum niobium co.,ltd
- Corevale Limited
- Dneprovsky Special Tubes Plant LLC
- Grandview Materials Inc.
- IAMGOLD corporation
- Niobec (Magris Resources Inc.)
- NioCorp Developments Ltd.
- Shaanxi Elade New Material Technology Co.,Ltd
- Shaanxi Getwick Nonferrous Metals Co.,LTD
- Taseko Mines Ltd.
- TITAN Metal Fabricators
- Titanex GmbH
- Zhuzhou Orient Kylin Special Metal Materials Co.,Ltd
2. Executive Summary
3. Niobium market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Global Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials and Recent Developments)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f5d2zj/global_niobium
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Advanced Materials, Chemicals, Non Ferrous Metals
- North America Thermoplastics Market Trends and Forecasts 2015-2020 – ABS, PE, PP, PS, PVC & Others – Research and Markets
- Global Acrylic Adhesives Market Worth USD 13.45 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: BASF SE, Icon Group & Dow Chemical Co – Research and Markets