Global Markets for Catalysts Worth USD 29.9 Billion by 2019 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2019 – Key Vendors: Accelrys, Eco-Rigen, Intertek – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Markets for Catalysts: Focus on Catalyst Regeneration” report to their offering.
The global market for catalyst and catalyst regeneration reached nearly $23.2 billion and nearly $24.6 billion in 2013 and 2014, respectively. This market is forecasted to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.0% to reach $29.9 billion in 2019.
Key Topics Covered:
- An overview of the global markets for catalysts with a focus on catalyst regeneration.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011 to 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- An understanding of how the regenerated catalyst business contributes to meeting the energy needs of the world’s economies while at the same time helping to reduce the costs associated with preventing environmental degradation and remediation of adverse environmental impacts as they occur.
- Information on the main regeneration markets of refineries, chemical applications and flue/waste treatment systems.
- Assessment of market impact due to rising raw material prices and tight supply and demand curves.
- Evaluation of the role of catalyst regeneration as a key input for the production of high-quality, clean transportation fuels, and environmental cleanup of dangerous pollutants.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Accelrys Inc.
- Advanced Catalyst Systems Llc
- Advanced Metallurgic Group Nv
- Ebinger Katalysator Service Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Eco-Rigen S.R.L
- Environex Inc.
- Environmental Solutions Worldwide Inc. (Esw Group)
- Envirotherm Gmbh (Former Kwh)
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
- IFP Energies Nouvelles
- Taiyo Koko Co.
- Tanaka Holdings Co., Ltd
- Torftech Group
- Treibacher Industrie Ag
- Univation Technologies
- Velocys Inc.
- W.R. Grace
- Yara International Asa
- Zeolyst International
- Zibo Hengji Chemical Co. Ltd.
2: Executive Summary
3: Catalysts And Catalyst Markets
4: Technologies In Catalyst Regeneration
5: Catalyst Regeneration Processes
6: Catalyst Regeneration Market
8: Patent Analysis
9: Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/plqnr4/_global_markets
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716