Global Market for Flame Retardant Chemicals Worth USD 10 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2019 – Key Vendors: BASF SE, DuPont & Tosoh Corp – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zqktpw/global_market_for) has announced the addition of the “Global Market for Flame Retardant Chemicals Segmented by Application, Composition and Geography (2015-2019)” report to their offering.
Flame-retardants are compounds added to or applied in surface treatment of potentially flammable materials, including textiles and plastics. They inhibit, delay production of, or suppress flames to curb the spreading of fire. The global market for flame retardant chemicals is expected to grow at a healthy pace of 5.9 % from $7.1 billion in 2013 to over $10 billion during the forecast period. With 47% of the global market share, Asia-Pacific is the largest market for flame-retardants and it is also the fastest growing, principally driven by China. The second largest market is North America followed closely by Europe.
Key Topics Covered:
- Extensive market analysis, with regional and global specific assessments
- Key insights on rising prospects and market scenarios
- Micro and macro factors affecting both globally and regionally
- In-depth competitor analysis
- Identification of key drivers and restraints for the market and an updated market definition
Benefits of this Report:
- Have valuable insights on trends and prospects.
- Gain an exhaustive understanding of the worldwide market.
- Recognise industry players and possess key industrial financial information.
- Have an in-depth understanding on the factors driving and restraining the market.
- BASF SE
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Clariant AG
- Chemtura Corporation
- Albemarle Corporation
- Sherwin-Williams Co.
- Tosoh Corp.
- Israel Chemicals Ltd (ICL-IP)
- Arkema S.A.
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. Market Segmentation
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
6. Technology Overview
7. MARKET ANALYSIS AND FORECAST
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zqktpw/global_market_for
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Advanced Materials, Chemicals, Flame and Fire Retardants