Global Marine Propulsion Engine Market Report 2016-2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Marine Propulsion Engine Market to 2020 – Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 50 Countries” report to their offering.
The publication Global Marine Propulsion Engine Market to 2020 – Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 50 Countries enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for marine propulsion engines. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
The market data covers the years 2009-2020. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for marine propulsion engines?
- What is the marine propulsion engine market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for marine propulsion engines as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Marine propulsion spark-ignition engines (outboard)
- Other marine propulsion spark-ignition engines
- Marine propulsion diesel engines
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global marine propulsion engine market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bvpnk/global_marine
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Shipbuilding and Ship Parts