Global Industrial Refrigeration Market Report 2016-2020 – Analysis, Technologies, Trends & Forecast – Key Vendors: BITZER Khlmaschinenbau GmbH, Danfoss A/S & Dover Corporation – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lzrnjd/global_industrial) has announced the addition of the “Global Industrial Refrigeration Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2020 – Industry Insights by Type (Evaporator Unit, Industrial Racks, Compressor, Heat Exchangers, Other Industrial Refrigeration Units)” report to their offering.
The global industrial refrigeration market is highly fragmented and most often, the end-users need custom based design specification to fulfill their requirement. The major industrial refrigeration parts, such as evaporator unit, compressor, and racks are mostly traded through industrial contractors and wholesalers. These two downstream supply channels consists about 75% to 80% of the industrial refrigeration market as of 2014.
The research offers market size and market forecast of the global industrial refrigeration market for the period 2011 to 2020. The market size breakdown is as follows:
Global Industrial Refrigeration Market Breakdown:
- By Type – includes global market size of evaporator unit, industrial racks, compressor, heat exchangers, and others industrial refrigeration units.
- By Region – includes market size of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
- BITZER Kühlmaschinenbau GmbH
- Danfoss A/S
- Dover Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- Hussmann Corporation
- Industrial Frigo S.R.L
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Star Refrigeration Ltd.
- United Technologies Corporation
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Global Industrial Refrigeration Market Size & Forecasts, 2011-2020
5. Global Industrial Refrigeration Market Breakdown by Type
6. Global Industrial Refrigeration Market Breakdown by Geography
7. Competitive Analysis
8. Key Company Profiles and Strategic Developments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lzrnjd/global_industrial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Manufacturing and Industry