Global Humic Acid Market Worth USD 674.2 Million by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2016-2020 – Key Vendors: Canadian Humalite International, HUMINTECH GmbH & Double Dragons Humic Acid – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l7sgx6/global_humic_acid) has announced the addition of the “Global Humic Acid Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2020 – Industry Insights by Application (Foliar, Soil, Seed), Crop Type (Row Crop, Fruits and Vegetables, Turf and Ornamentals, Others)” report to their offering.
The global humic acid market was valued at $325.6 million in 2014, and it is expected to reach $674.2 million by 2020, growing with a CAGR of 12.9% during 2015 to 2020. The market revenues are expected to grow at a faster rate, when compared to the period 2011 to 2014, owing to increasing usage of Humic acid due to growing efficiency and benefits.
Based on application, the foliar segment held the largest market with $268.0 million in 2014, and it is expected to reach $543.1 million by 2020, growing with a CAGR of 12.4% during the period 2015-2020.
This research offers actual historical market size (2011 – 2014) and forecast (2015 – 2020) of the global humic acid market in the U.S. dollars.
Global Humic Acid Market Coverage:
- By Application – Foliar, Soil, Seed
- By Crop Type – Row Crops, Fruits and Vegetables, Turf and Ornamentals, Others
- By Region – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
- Canadian Humalite International Inc.
- China Green Agriculture Inc.
- Double Dragons Humic Acid Co.Ltd. Xinjiang
- Grow More Inc.
- HUMINTECH GmbH
- Humic Growth Solutions, Inc.
- Nutri-Tech Solutions Pty Ltd.
- ODUS (UK) Ltd.
- Omnia Specialities Australia
- Vellsam Materias Bioactivas S.L.
1. Research Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Global Humic Acid Market Size and Forecast (2011 – 2020)
5. Global Humic Acid Market Breakdown by Geography
6. Competitive Analysis
7. Company Profiles and Strategic Developments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l7sgx6/global_humic_acid
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Crop Farming, Seeds