Global Heat Transfer Fluids Market Report 2016-2022 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts – Key Vendors: BP, CFR Chemicals, Kost USA – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Heat Transfer Fluids Market Analysis 2016 – Forecast to 2022” report to their offering.
This report analyzes the global markets for “Heat Transfer Fluids”. The market assessment is performed through standard and the tailored research methodology approach. The market overview offers in depth analysis at the regional and country level, for instance North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, U.K. and Spain), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea and Rest of APAC) and Rest of the World (Middle East, Africa and Latin America).
Annual estimations and forecasts are provided from the year 2013 to 2022 for each given segments and sub segments. Market data derived from the authenticated and reliable sources subjected to validation from the industry experts. The report also analyzes the market by discussing market dynamics such as drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and other market trends.
This report provides:
- Market Sizing estimations and forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the given segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- British Petroleum (BP)
- CFR Chemicals
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (HPCL)
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL)
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Conoco Phillips
- Chevron Corporation
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Inlet Petroleum Company
- Huntsman Corporation
- Kost USA, Inc.
- Dynalene Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Heat Transfer Fluids Market by Product Type
6 Heat Transfer Fluids Market by Application
7 Geographical Segmentation
8 Vendor Landscaping
9 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3sz3ph/global_heat
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716