Global Graphene Market Forecast to 2022 – Predicted to Reach USD 106 Million – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Graphene Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2012 to 2022” report to their offering.
The worldwide graphene market is predicted to touch 106 million US dollars by the end of year 2022, growing at a CAGR rate of 33.56% during the estimated period. It is predicted to experience substantial growth in future due to the growing demand from electronics sector in evolving economies like India and China.
Today, substantial amount of research regarding the use of Graphene is being carried out in different applications like automobiles sector, electronics industry, defense & aerospace sector, power& energy sector and healthcare industry. The reason for this being that Graphene displays exceptional features and characteristics. Growing use of Graphene in aerospace & defense applications, smart phones and automobile applications is predicted to provide a business opportunity for the global Graphene market in future.
Growing demand for Graphene in telecom sector and automobile industry is predicted to provide growth avenues to the global Graphene market during the estimated period.
But, the high production costs and complicated manufacturing procedures involved in the production of Graphene are anticipated to inhibit the growth of the global Graphene market as it restricts the use of Graphene to high cost applications.
Growing economies like Russia, India, Brazil, China and other South East Asian nations have been experiencing substantial growth in the production of Graphene.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Graphene Market Analysis
4. Global Graphene Market By Type 2013 – 2022 (Kilo Tons, Revenue- US$)
5. Global Graphene Market By End-Users 2013 – 2022 (Kilo Tons, Revenue- US$)
6. Global Graphene Market, By Geography 2013 – 2022 (Kilo Tons, Revenue- US$)
7. Company Profiles
- 2D Carbon Tech Incorporation Limited
- ACS Materials LLC
- AMO Gmbh
- Advanced Graphene Products Sp z.o.o.
- Angstron Materials Incorporation
- Applied Graphene Materials plc
- Applied Nanotech Incorporation
- Bluestone Global Tech
- CVD Equipment Corporation
- Directa Plus
- Grafoid Incorporation
- Graphene Frontiers LLC
- Graphene Laboratories Incorporation
- Graphene Nanochem PLC
- Graphene Square
- Graphenea S.A.
- Graphensic AB
- Group Nanoxplore Incorporation
- Haydale Graphene Industries PLC
- Haydale Limited
- Nanjing XFNANO Materials Tech Company Limited
- Nano Material Tech
- Thomas Swan & Company Limited
- Vorbeck Materials
- XG Sciences Incorporation
- Xiamen Knano Graphene Technology Corporation Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vrtjdd/global_graphene
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Advanced Materials, Metals and Minerals