Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GFRP) Composites Market Report 2016-2021 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts – Key Vendors: Saint-Gobain Vetrotex, PPG Industries, Delkom Group – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GFRP) Composites Market – By Material (Glass Fiber, Resins, Fillers); Manufacturing Process (Manual, Compression, Injection, Continues Process); Industry – Forecast 2016 – 2021.” report to their offering.
Glass Fiber Reinforced Composite materials are characterized by specific stiffness and strength exceeding that of similar metal structures. With emphasis on light weight vehicles, the use of composite materials in aerospace and automotive structures has created a need to further understanding the energy absorption characteristics of composite materials. High strength and light weight remain the best combination that if forcing composite materials in the new field from last few decades.
The mechanical properties such as tensile, flexural, interlaminar shear strength, impact strength, notch sensitivity, and water absorption of jute-glass reinforced composites were studied and it was found that the mechanical properties are lower than those of plain GFRP and more than the jute fiber reinforced composites.
The wind energy, aerospace & defense, and pipe, tank & other corrosion resistant equipment are the fastest growing segments in the application market worldwide. The government funded infrastructure and construction projects in the developing countries drive the market. Also, the increasing wind energy installed capacity drives the GFRP Composites market at a fast rate. The light weight, strength, and corrosion resistant properties of glass fiber drive its growth in the aerospace & defense segment.
- Advanced Glassfiber Yarns (Agy) Llc
- Saint-Gobain Vetrotex
- Taiwan Glass Ind Corp.
- Ppg Industries Inc.
- Changzhou Pengyu Frp Pressure Vessel Co., Ltd.
- Gradeall International Limited
- Binani 3b-The Fibreglass Company
- Jushi Group Co. Ltd.
- Nitto Boseki Co. Ltd.
- Delkom Group
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. GFRP Composites Market Landscape
4. GFRP Composites Market Forces
5. GFRP Composite Market-Strategic Analysis
6. GFRP Composites Market -By Materials
7. GFRP Composites Market -By Manufacturing Process
8. GFRP Composites Market -By Industry
9. GFRP Composites Market-By Geography
10. GFRP Composites Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mk65mb/glass_fiber
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Plastics, Composites, Mineral Textiles
- Global Simulation and Analysis Software Market to Grow 11.9% by 2020 – Key Vendors are ANSYS, MSC Software & Siemens PLM Software – Research and Markets
- Global Brine Fluids Market Report 2016-2021 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts – Key Vendors: Noah Technologies, United Salt, Hydrite Chemical – Research and Markets