Global Functional Fluids Market Worth USD 42.2 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2020 – Key Vendors: BASF SE, BP PLC & Fuchs Petrolub AG – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tqxcsl/functional_fluids) has announced the addition of the “Functional Fluids Market by Type (Process Oil, Hydraulic & Transmission Fluid, Metal Working Fluid, Heat Transfer Fluid, and Others) & by Application (Industrial, Construction, Transportation, and Others) – Global Trends and Forecast to 2020” report to their offering.
The global functional fluids market is projected to be worth USD 42.2 Billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 4.5% between 2015 and 2020.
In this report, 2014 is considered as the base year and forecast period is between 2015 and 2020. The global functional fluids market has been segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. Process oil is expected to play a key role in fueling the growth of the overall market owing to its unique properties which makes them suitable for use in various industrial applications.
- Functional fluids manufacturers
- Functional fluids suppliers
- Functional fluids formulators
- Raw material suppliers
- Service providers
- End users such as automobile, aviation, marine, and manufacturing companies
Market Segmentation, by Type:
- The functional fluids market has been segmented on the basis of type process oil, hydraulic & transmission fluid, metal working fluid, heat transfer fluid, and others.
Market Segmentation, by Application:
- The functional fluids market has been segmented on the basis of application into industrial, construction, transportation, and others.
- BASF SE
- BP PLC
- Chevron Corporation
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Fuchs Petrolub AG
- Huntsman International LLC
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas)
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- The DOW Chemical Company
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Functional Fluids Market, By Type
7 Market, By Application
8 Functional Fluids Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tqxcsl/functional_fluids
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Manufacturing and Industry