Global Consumer Appliance Coatings Market Growth of 7% CAGR by 2019 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts 2015-2019 – Key Vendors: BASF, Dow & PPG – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbnhm6/global_consumer) has announced the addition of the “Global Consumer Appliance Coatings Market 2015-2019” report to their offering.
This research report predicts the global consumer appliance coatings market to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during the 2015-2019 period.
The growth of the consumer appliance market globally and the increased demand for solvent-free coatings are the key drivers for the market growth of consumer appliance coatings. The rising demand from emerging markets such as APAC is also expected to boost the market during the forecast period.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the consumer appliance coatings market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global consumer appliance coatings market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the consumer appliance coatings market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the consumer appliance coatings market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global consumer appliance coatings market?
- IFS Coatings
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Household appliance industry outlook
PART 06: Macro-economic industry outlook
PART 07: Market landscape
PART 08: Market segmentation by application
PART 09: Market segmentation by resin type
PART 10: Geographical segmentation
PART 11: Market drivers
PART 12: Impact of drivers
PART 13: Market challenges
PART 14: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 15: Market trends
PART 16: Vendor landscape
PART 17: Key vendor analysis
PART 18: Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbnhm6/global_consumer
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Household Appliances