Global Cement Market Review 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Cement Global Market Review 2015/2016” report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of cement, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing cement worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country’s market overview covers the following: cement production in the country, major manufacturers, cement consumption, cement trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including cement market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
– The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
– Company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the cement market.
– The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
– Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD CEMENT INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about cement
1.2. Cement market trends
– Cement production and consumption
– Cement demand structure
1.3. Cement prices
2. CEMENT INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. CEMENT INDUSTRY IN CIS
4. CEMENT INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
4.8. Republic of Korea
5. CEMENT INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. CEMENT INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
7. CEMENT INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
7.6. Saudi Arabia
7.8. United Arab Emirates
7.9. South Africa
8. CEMENT INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
8.1. Production forecast, projects
8.2. Demand future trends
8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/87h75p/cement_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Cement and Concrete