Global Business Aircraft Market Report 2016 – The Market Is Softening, but Is There Opportunity for Lighter Aircraft? – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Business Aircraft Market – 2016” report to their offering.
This research service on the global business aircraft market provides detailed market forecasts and drivers and restraints as well as market shares and competitive analyses of participants from 2015 to 2020. This study covers 4 market segments: heavy aircraft, medium aircraft, light aircraft, and turboprop aircraft.
Additionally, this study presents some technological changes to the market and the companies marketing those changes, including Beechcraft, Bombardier, Cessna, Dassault, Embraer, and Pilatus. Beyond the delivery of new aircraft, this study examines the modification programs of aircraft and the maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) for existing fleets. While all areas of the market declined significantly after 2007, the heavy aircraft segment has been resistant to downward pressures, unlike the light end of the market. This research looks at the market from 2015 through 2020, in terms of aircraft deliveries and potential aircraft sales.
– Acquisitions and business failures have reduced the number of market participants, but new start-ups continue to appear at a reduced rate.
– Asia-Pacific (APAC) and the Middle East have become the most significant growth areas for new business aircraft; however, North America (NA) and Europe remain the largest markets.
– The lackluster economies in NA and Europe limit sales of new aircraft and reduce the number of modifications.
– New deliveries of large airframes are near record levels, but sales have softened.
– The lack of sustained economic growth in Europe will limit medium and light aircraft market growth in that region.
– Aircraft manufacturers are looking for the best production rates. Their traditional metrics do not work well on the low end of the production spectrum.
– APAC and the Middle East have become primarily markets for charter and fractional operators.
– One of the common market metrics used to evaluate future sales of new aircraft is the current stock of used aircraft for sale and their prices. While the number of aircraft for sale has fallen, the price has not increased, suggesting a continued soft market.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
– Have cessations of business activities reached a logical conclusion?
– Can aircraft manufacturers expect to gain additional sales?
– Will price points drive less functionality?
– Do very light aircraft have much of a future?
– Will production of new aircraft eliminate most modification operations?
– What effect will the reduction in original equipment manufacturers (OEM) have on the aircraft price point?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints – Total Business Aircraft Market
4. Forecasts and Trends – Total Business Aircraft Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis – Total Business Aircraft Market
6. Heavy Aircraft Segment Breakdown
7. Medium Aircraft Segment Breakdown
8. Light Aircraft Segment Breakdown
9. Turboprop Aircraft Segment Breakdown
10. North America Breakdown
11. Europe Breakdown
12. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
13. Middle East and Africa Breakdown
14. Latin America Breakdown
15. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fqw5j8/global_business
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
- Global Switchgear Market Worth USD 137.4 Billion by 2021 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2021 – Key Vendors: Crompton Greaves, Voltran, Siemens Energy – Research and Markets
- Global Carbon Fiber & Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Market Worth USD 37.7 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2020 – Key Vendors: Aksa, Gill Corp, Hexcel Corp – Research and Markets