Global Automatic Door Market 2016-2020 – Increase in Hotel Construction Worldwide Driving Market Growth – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zj2rmp/global_automatic) has announced the addition of the “Global Automatic Door Market 2016-2020” report to their offering.
The report forecasts that the global automatic door market will grow at a CAGR of 5.71% during the period 2016-2020.
According to the report, one of the main factors driving market growth is the increase in hotel construction worldwide. The governments of many countries are spending more on hotel construction to accommodate increasing tourist traffic. A stronger focus on hotel renovation and ensuring security and convenience within hotels will support market growth during the forecast period.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global automatic door market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from sale of automatic doors worldwide. The report also provides a segmentation of the market into three geographical regions:
- Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Assa Abloy
- Boon Edam
- Geze and Stanley Access Technologies
- Other Prominent Vendors in the market are: ADSF
- Shanghai DEPER Automatic Door & Window
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zj2rmp/global_automatic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Doors and Windows