Global Antimony Market Growth of 5.00% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: Campine, Korea Zinc & Recylex – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lbs9tx/global_antimony) has announced the addition of the “Global Antimony Market – Segmented by Product Type, By Application, and Geography – Trends and Forecasts (2016-2020)” report to their offering.
The Global Antimony Market is projected to grow with a CAGR of below 5.00% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the global antimony market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Antimony market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Artemis Resources
- Beijing North Xinyuan Electrical Carbon Products Co.Ltd
- Glencore Xstrata
- Huachang Antimony Industry
- Hunan ChenZhou Mining Group Co. Ltd.
- Korea Zinc
- Lambert Metals International
- Mandalay Resources Corp.
- Nihon Seiko
- Qingdao Glory International Trading Co.
- Shanghai Metal Corporation
- Tri-Star Resources Plc
- United States Antimony Corp.
- Village Main Reef Ltd.
- Yunnan Muli Antimony Industry Co. Ltd.
2. Executive Summary
3. Antimony Market
4. Global Supply and Demand Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
6. Market Segmentation and Analysis
7. Regional Consumption Analysis
8. Price Analysis
9. Future of Antimony Market
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lbs9tx/global_antimony
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Advanced Materials, Chemicals, Ferrous Metals