Global Antifoaming Agent Market Worth USD 6.59 Billion by 2021 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2021 – Key Vendors: Ashland, Air Products & Chemicals, BASF – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Antifoaming Agent Market by Type, Application & Region – Global Forecast to 2021” report to their offering.
The global market size of antifoaming agent was USD 5.29 Billion in 2015, which is projected to reach USD 6.59 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.8% between 2016 and 2021. In this report, 2015 is considered as the base year and the forecast period is between 2016 and 2021.
The objectives of this study are:
- To analyze and forecast the size of the global antifoaming agent market, in terms of value and volume
- To define, describe, and forecast the global antifoaming agent market by application, type, and region
- To forecast the size, in terms of value and volume, of the global antifoaming agent market and its different submarkets in five regions, namely, Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the growth of the market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, contracts & agreements, joint ventures, and new product launches in the antifoaming agent market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Ashland Inc.
- DOW Corning Corporation
- Ecolab Inc. (Nalco)
- Elementis PLC
- Evonik Industries
- Kemira OYJ
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Company Ltd.
- Wacker Chemie AG
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Antifoaming Agent Market, By Type
8 Antifoaming Agent Market, By Application
9 Antifoaming Agent Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqmlzc/antifoaming_agent
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Food Additives