Global and Chinese Forklift Industry Report 2015-2017 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssdtt3/global_and) has announced the addition of the “Global and Chinese Forklift Industry Report, 2015-2017” report to their offering.
With the progress of modern logistics as well as the growth in demand for replacing workforce by machinery, forklifts have become the most widely used tools for handling materials in logistics industry. In 2014, global forklift sales volume exceeded one million sets for the first time, representing a year-on-year increase of 7.5%; wherein, China sold 360,000 ones, up 9.4% year on year, still ranking first worldwide.
In 2015, European and American forklift markets continue to maintain steady growth. Chinese forklift market has re-entered the adjustment phase since 2012 as the economic slowdown pulls down the demand of traditional industries for forklifts; therefore, the annual sales volume in the country will return to the level in 2013, but it will maintain its position as the world’s largest market.
With the development of Chinese forklift market, the forklift product mix also changes. All along, internal combustion forklifts occupy roughly 80% market share in China. However, in recent years, electric forklifts have been growing radically thanks to the demand for energy saving and environmental protection. In 2014, electric forklifts accounted for 30.6% of China’s forklift sales volume, 3.5 percentage points higher than the previous year, marking the fastest growth in recent years. During 2015, internal combustion forklifts continue to decline, while electric forklifts, especially electric warehouse forklifts, grow significantly at the estimated above 10%.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Forklift
2 Status Quo of Global Forklift Industry
3 Forklift Market in China
4 Forklift Market Segments in China
5 Competitive Landscape of Forklift Market in China
6 Key Global Forklift Manufacturers
7 Key Forklift Manufacturers in China
8. Development Trend of China’s Forklift Industry
9. Summary and Forecast
– Anhui HeLi Co., Ltd.
– Anhui Hecha Forklift Co., Ltd.
– Anhui Jianghuai-Yinlian Heavy-Duty Construction Machine Co., Ltd.
– Anhui TEU Forklift Co., Ltd.
– BYD Forklift (Shaoguan) Co., Ltd
– CLARK Material Handling International
– Crown Equipment Corp.
– Dalian Forklift Co., Ltd.
– Dooan Industrial Vehicle
– EP Equipment Co., Ltd.
– Guangxi LiuGong Machinery Co., Ltd.
– Hangcha Group Co., Ltd.
– Hangzhou Good Friend Precision Machinery Co., Ltd.
– Hefei Banyitong Science & Technology Developing Co., Ltd
– Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc.
– Hyundai (Beijing) Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
– Jiangsu Jingjiang Forklift Truck Co., Ltd.
– Jungheinrich Group
– Kion Group
– Komatsu Ltd.
– Lonking (Shanghai) Forklift Co., Ltd.
– Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift
– Ningbo Ruyi Joint Stock Co., Ltd
– Shandong Shantui Machinery Co., Ltd.
– Shandong Wecan Technology Co., Ltd.
– Sino-American-Zhejiang Maximal Foklift Co., Ltd.
– Suzhou Pioneer Logistics Equipment & Technology Co., Ltd.
– Tailift Qingdao Co., Ltd.
– Toyota Industrial Corp
– UniCarriers Corporation
– Vita-Wheel Holdings Ltd.
– Wuxi KIPOR Machinery Co., Ltd.
– Xiamen XGMA Machinery Co., Ltd.
– YTO (Luoyang) transportation Machinery Co., Ltd.
– Zhejiang Goodsense Forklift Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssdtt3/global_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Cranes and Lifting Equipment , Forklifts