Global and China Machine Tool Report 2016-2020 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global and China Machine Tool Report, 2016-2020” report to their offering.
Global and China Machine Tool Industry Report, 2016-2020 highlights the followings:
– Production and sale, import & export of machine tool and competitive pattern of enterprises worldwide;
– Policies on and operation, import & export and competition of Chinese machine tool industry;
– Production and sale, import & export and key manufacturers of metal cutting machine tool, metal forming machine tool and CNC machine tool in China;
– Operation and business in China of eight world renown companies;
– Operation, revenue structure, development strategies and so forth of 18 Chinese players.
Affected by factors such as economic downturn at home and abroad, weak market demand and the amounting pressure of industrial transformation and upgrading, the machine tool industry of China was on a downward path in 2015 when the operating revenue fell 9.2% from a year earlier and total profit plunged 43.5% year on year; specifically, the metal cutting machine tool has come down for four consecutive years, and the metal forming machine tool dropped sharply for the first time. It is expected that in 2016 China’s machine tool industry would continue to decline but the drop range is anticipated to be narrowed.
Although it remains sluggish, the machine tool industry of China showed some new characteristics in 2015 as the industrial restructuring paces up. First, the structure of demand accelerates to be upgraded, with common machine tools seeing a significant decline but high-end products like machining center rising; then, the export market showed negative growth as a whole, but special processing machine tool and others still kept growth; next, the support capability of functional components and so on was improved, and breakthroughs were made in the CNC system.
Facing harsh reality of the industry, Chinese enterprises are seeking strategic breakthroughs by means like innovation of products, extension of industrial chain as well as cooperation between enterprises.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Machine Tool Industry
2 Status Quo of Global Machine Tool Industry
3 Development Environment of Machine Tool Industry in China
4 Development of Machine Tool Industry in China
5 Status Quo of Major Machine Tool Market in China
6 Major Global Machine Tool Manufacturers
7 Major Chinese Machine Tool Manufacturers
8 Summary and Forecast
– Beijing Beiyi Machine Tool Co., Ltd (BYJC)
– Chongqing Machine Tool Co., Ltd.(CHMTI)
– DMG MORI AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT
– DMG MORI CO., LTD
– Dalian Machine Tool Group Corporation (DMTG)
– JIER Machine-Tool Group Co., Ltd.
– Jiangsu Yawei Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
– Qier Machine Tool Group Co., Ltd.
– Qinchuan Machine Tool & Tool (Group) Corp.(QCMT&T).
– Qinghai Huading Industrial Co., Ltd.
– Qiqihar Heavy CNC Equipment Co., Ltd.
– Shanghai Machine Tool Works Ltd.
– Shenji Group Kunming Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
– Shenyang Machine Tool Co., Ltd. (SMTCL)
– Spark Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
– Tontec Technology Investment Group Co., Ltd.
– WeihaiHuadong Automation Co., Ltd. (HDCNC)
– Wuhan Huazhong Numerical Control Co., Ltd. (HNC)
– Yamazaki Mazak
– Yunnan CY Group Co., Ltd.
– Zhejiang Rifa Precision Machinery Co., ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6b6lqh/global_and_china
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Machine Tools