Global and China Bearing Industry Report 2016-2020 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global and China Bearing Industry Report, 2016-2020” report to their offering.
In 2010-2015, the global bearing industry grew steadily, as the output jumped at a CAGR of 9.9%. The output is expected to be 100.5 billion sets with a year-on-year growth of 10.9% in 2016, and exceed 150 billion sets in 2020.
As one of major bearing producers in the world, China produced 22 billion sets of bearings in 2015 (accounting for 24.3% globally), basically same with last year. As the bearing industry gradually stabilizes, Chinese policies will continue to encourage the development of high-end bearing products during the Thirteenth Five-year Plan period, thereby promoting the further development of the bearing industry. In 2016-2020, China’s bearing output is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8%.
About 1/4 of bearings produced by China are exported. In 2015, Chinese bearing import and export market saw a trade surplus for the first time, namely China exported 5.46 billion sets of bearings (edging up 1.7% year on year) and fetched the export value of USD4.7 billion (up 24.7% year on year); the average export price increased by 22.6% year on year to USD0.86 per set.
In China, bearings are mainly used in automotive, motorcycle, wind power, railway and other fields. Driven by policies and market development, the demand of automotive and wind power fields for bearings will grow steadily in future. The average annual growth rate of the auto bearing demand is estimated at about 5% in 2016-2020, while the demand for high-end auto bearings will grow at more than 10%; the demand for wind power bearings will slow down, but will maintain the growth rate of above 10% in the next few years.
The global bearing market is mainly occupied by Japanese and European companies. In 2015, Sweden SKF still ranked the world’s first with 11.4% market share, followed by Germany Schaeffler with 9.6%.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Bearing
2. Development of Global Bearing Industry
3. Bearing Industry in China
4 Status Quo of Major Upstream Bearing Industries
5 Status Quo of Major Downstream Bearing Application Markets
6. Major Foreign Bearing Manufacturers
7. Major Chinese Bearing Manufacturers
8. Summary and Forecast
– Baota Industry Co., Ltd.
– C&U Group
– Fujian Longxi Bearing (Group) Corp., Ltd
– Harbin Bearing Manufacturing Co., Ltd
– Luoyang Bearing Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
– Luoyang LYC Bearing Co., Ltd
– Tianma Bearing Group Co., Ltd
– Wafangdian Bearing Co., Ltd
– Wafangdian Bearing Group Corp
– WanxiangQianchao Co., Ltd.
– Xiangyang Automobile Bearing Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/llsbnm/global_and_china
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
- AeroLift eXpress Receives Positive Responses from U.S. Offshore Ops Companies as it Presents Its Revolutionary Drone-Based Delivery System
- Global Coated Flat Glass Market Worth USD 34.5 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: Asahi Glass, Central Glass, PPG Industries – Research and Markets