Global Aluminium Die Casting Machinery Market Growth of 7% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2020 – Key Vendors: Buhler, Oskar Frech, Italpresse – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Aluminium Die Casting Machinery Market 2016-2020” report to their offering.
The global aluminum die casting machinery market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global aluminum die casting machinery market for 2016-2020. To arrive at the market size, we have taken into consideration the following:
- The aluminum casting production
- The number of nonferrous casting facilities in key countries in all the geographic regions considered in this report; these countries in each region account for nearly 90% of the respective regional markets in terms of aluminum die casting production
- Assumption that there is 75% capacity utilization in the casting facilities
The report, Global Aluminum Die Casting Machinery Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Oskar Frech
- L.K. Machinery
- Toshiba Machine
- Cannon TCS
- Kurt Die Casting
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by type
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7d9z7d/global_aluminium
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Aluminium, Industrial Machinery