Global Aircraft Lighting Market Worth USD 2.55 Billion by 2021 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2021 – Key Vendors: B/E Aerospace, Cobham, Honeywell – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Aircraft Lighting Market by Fit, Aircraft Type, Light Type, Technology and by Geography – Global Forecast to 2021” report to their offering.
According to the projections in this report, the aircraft lighting market (ALM) is estimated to grow from USD 1.99 billion in 2016 to USD 2.55 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.08% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021. Factors that drive the aircraft lighting market include increasing number of aircraft orders and deliveries, and use of energy efficient aircraft lights.
The key applications considered for market study are increase in aircraft orders and deliveries, economic growth across regions, increase in low cost carriers and domestic civil aviation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on aircraft lights offered by top players in the global aircraft lighting market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the aircraft lighting market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for aircraft lighting across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the aircraft lighting market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the aircraft lighting market
- B/E Aerospace, Inc.
- Cobham PLC.
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. Kg
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Luminator Aerospace
- STG Aerospace Limited.
- United Technologies Corporation
- Zodiac Aerospace
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Aircraft Lighting Market, By Fit
8 Aircraft Lighting Market, By Aircraft Type
9 Aircraft Lighting Market, By Technology
10 Aircraft Lighting Market, By Light Type
11 Aircraft Lighting Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/htbcct/aircraft_lighting
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716