Global Advanced CO2 Sensor Market Growth of 42% CAGR by 2019 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2015-2019 – Key Vendors: GE, SICK AG & Siemens Industry – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hbdvzj/global_advanced) has announced the addition of the “Global Advanced CO2 Sensor Market 2015-2019” report to their offering.
The global advanced CO2 sensor market is forecast to register an impressive CAGR growth of nearly 42% by 2019.
Market research analysts have estimated eminent trends, such as the rising need for better air pollution measurement systems, to drive market growth during the forecast period. Recent innovations in the electronic industry have resulted in the increased emission of hazardous gases, which leads to global warming.
Therefore, in order to effectively measure and monitor the intensity of CO2 in the atmosphere, environmental scientists across the globe are increasingly adopting advanced CO2 sensors.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global advanced CO2 sensors market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global advanced CO2 sensors market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global advanced CO2 sensors market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global advanced CO2 sensors market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the EMEA, Americas, and APAC?
- Digital Control Systems
- Johnson Controls
- AirTest Technologies
- Balluff GmbH
- Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH
- SICK AG
- Siemens Industry
- SenseAir AB
- Hans Turck GmbH & Co. KG
- Vaisala Inc.
- Veris Industries Inc
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Industry overview
PART 06: Market landscape
PART 07: Market segmentation
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Vendor landscape
PART 12: Key vendor analysis
PART 13: Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hbdvzj/global_advanced
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Gas and Chemical Sensors