Global Acrylic Adhesives Market Worth USD 13.45 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecast Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: BASF SE, Icon Group & Dow Chemical Co – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7tkm9k/global_acrylic) has announced the addition of the “Global Acrylic Adhesives Market – Segmented by Product Type, End-User Industry and Geography – Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)” report to their offering.
The Global Acrylic Adhesives market was valued at USD 9.8 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach USD 13.45 billion by the end of 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the Global Acrylic Adhesives Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Acrylic Adhesives market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- BASF SE
- Icon Group
- 3M Co.
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- Dow Chemical Co.
- ADCO Global Inc.
- Sika AG
- Ashland Inc.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- H.B. Fuller Co.
- RPM International Inc.
- Adhesives Research Inc..
- Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Ltd
- Chemence, Ltd.
- Henkel AG & Company, KGaA
- Huntsman Corp.
- Pidilite Industries, Ltd.
- Mapei Spa
- Super Glue Corp.
- Rohm and Haas Co.
- Ninghai Dingcheng Adhesive Co., Ltd.
- American Biltrite, Inc.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7tkm9k/global_acrylic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Advanced Materials, Chemicals, Adhesives and Sealants