Global Abrasive Materials & Products Market Worth USD 44.2 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: Diarex Group, Engis Corp, Pellets LLC – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Abrasive Materials, Products, Applications and Global Markets” report to their offering.
The global market for abrasive products and materials reached $36.6 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach about $37.8 billion by 2015 and $44.2 billion by 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% from 2015 to 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- An overview of the global market for abrasive products, which are materials used to cut, smooth, roughen, polish, or clean surfaces, or simply used to remove material to alter surface shapes or dimensions.
- Coverage of both abrasives and fine polishing markets.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015 and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Alumina and Silicon carbide marketplace, production capacities, trends, and geographical details.
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the industry.
The U.S. and Europe are the two biggest markets for abrasives. Separate chapters cover each of these regions, and within each region, the trends for both abrasive grains and abrasive products are analyzed. Subcategories of each of these markets are also analyzed, based on trade and statistical data.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- 3M-Abrasives Systems Division
- Abra Beta S.P.A
- Abrasive Blasting Systems
- Abrasive Materials LLC.
- Abrasive Technology Inc.
- Allied High Tech Products Inc.
- Diarex Group
- Dr. Schulze Gmbh
- EHWA Diamond
- Electro Abrasives Corp.
- Element Six Us Corp.
- Engis Corp.
- Ervin Industries Inc.
- Esk-Sic Gmbh
- Farecla Products Limited
- Orient Abrasives
- Pellets LLC
- Volzhsky Abrasive Works
- Vulkan Inox Gmbh
- Washington Mills
- Wendt India
- Wheelabrator Group- Norican Group
- Worldwide Superabrasives LLC
2: Executive Summary
3: Overview-Abrasives And Technologies
4: Global Abrasive Market-Size And Nature
5: U.S. Abrasive Market
6: European Abrasive Market
7: Patent Analysis
8: Technology And Applications
9: Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2grhmx/abrasive
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Process and Materials, Metals and Minerals