Global $3.8 Billion Machinery Manufacturing Market Briefing 2016 Featuring Caterpillar, Eaton, GE, Hitachi, John Deere & Mitsubishi Heavy Industries – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/59txhj/machinery) has announced the addition of the “Machinery Manufacturing Global Market Briefing 2016” report to their offering.
Machinery Manufacturing Global Market Report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The total value of the machinery manufacturing sector globally in 2014 was $3,837 billion. Related to a world population of more than 7 billion in 2014 this equates to about $548 per person globally. Given that World Domestic Product was approximately $78 trillion in 2014 , the market makes up about 4.9% of the global economy.
Globally, machinery manufacturers are re-allocating their production. Rapid wage increases, rising transportation costs and the difficulty of effective quality control at a distance are leading them to re-assess the attractiveness of off-shoring production locations in the developing countries. These factors are encouraging many companies to relocate production closer to their markets. For instance General Electric (GE) has shifted a major part of its production from China back to the USA.
Emerging market governments are supporting their domestic machinery manufacturing industries to meet their domestic demand for capital equipment. This form of import substitution is a potential threat to the existing industry in countries such as Germany that have relied on the reputation of their home production for export sales.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Machinery Manufacturing Global Market Briefing
2. Machinery Manufacturing 2015
3. Machinery Manufacturing Market Characteristics
4. Machinery Manufacturing Market Size and Comparisons 2015
5. Machinery Manufacturing Sector Historic Growth
6. Machinery Manufacturing Market Forecast
7. Machinery Manufacturing Market Segmentation
8. Machinery Manufacturing Market Geography Split
9. Machinery Manufacturing Market Competitors
10. Machinery Manufacturing Market Key Mergers and Acquisitions
11. Machinery Manufacturing Market Trends and Strategies
– John Deere
– Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/59txhj/machinery
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Machinery and Parts