Germany Amino Acids Market Business Report 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Amino Acids Market in Germany: Business Report 2016” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of amino acids market in Germany.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Germany
- Amino Acids market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. GERMANY: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. AMINO ACIDS MARKET IN GERMANY
2.1. Overview of amino acids market
2.2. Producers of amino acids in Germany, including contact details and product range
3. GERMANY’S FOREIGN TRADE IN AMINO ACIDS
3.1. Export and import of lysine and its esters: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of glutamic acid: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of anthranilic acid: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of tilidine (INN): volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of other amino acids: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN GERMANY
5. AMINO ACIDS CONSUMERS IN GERMAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Amino Acids in Germany
5.2. Amino Acids consumers in Germany
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6tm7q6/amino_acids
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716