Fairchild is “Power Driven” at APEC 2015 with Smart Solutions for Energy Efficiency and Reliability
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
SAN JOSE, Calif.
Fairchild (NASDAQ: FCS), a leading global supplier of high-performance power semiconductor solutions, will show why it’s “Power Driven” at APEC 2015, the industry’s leading power electronics conference. Through seven conference papers and demonstrations of industrial motion control, LED lighting, automotive and consumer design applications, Fairchild will highlight its best-in-class solutions and design practices for ensuring exceptional energy efficiency and reliability.
Where: Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, North Carolina in booth 905
When: March 15-19
- Motion Control for IndustrialApplications– Discrete and integrated solutions for motor control applications, including the Motion SPM® Series that provides compact and high performance inverter solutions for all kinds of motor applications.
- Renewable Energy – High voltage insulation solutions for solar inverters, including Optocoupler Solutions, that provide smart protection and isolation from high-voltage devices in inverter designs.
- Power Supplies – Energy-efficient solutions that meet and exceed regulations and standards to provide robust and reliable operations. Fairchild will feature the world’s first 1000V Integrated Power Switch, buck switch solutions for motion control and industrial auxiliary power, and a demonstration of advanced adaptive charger products.
- LED Lighting – Demonstrations of the new FL7733A and FL7734 devices, both are single-stage primary-side regulated LED drivers with PFC for flyback or buck-boost configurations. A 50W LED driver and 100W streetlight demonstration will be shown.
- Automotive – Demonstration of high-efficiency building blocks for vehicle electrification and traction inverters featuring FAN7190 gate drivers, automotive Power56 and big dies for EV/HEV.
- Packaging Portfolio – Fairchild will showcase the latest module packages (HPM, SPM, APM series) and discrete package (WL-CSP4L to TO247) line-up.
Technical papers, tutorials and presentations:
- Dual Edge Tracking Control for Synchronous Rectification of LLC Resonant Converter
- New Way to Regulate DC Link Voltage for Adaptive Travel Adaptor Applications
- Design Considerations and Small Signal Modeling of the Flyback Converter Using Second Stage LC Filtering Circuit
- A New Phase Shedding Scheme for Improved Transient Behavior of Interleaved Boost PFC Converters
- Wireless Power Transfer System with an Asymmetric 4-Coil Resonator for Electric Vehicle Battery Chargers
- Advanced Design Enablement for Optimized Discrete Device and Power System Design
- Charge Current Control for LLC Resonant Converter
The locations, dates, times and other relevant details about these technical papers, tutorials and presentations are available at https://info.fairchildsemi.com/FY15M03-PR-APEC_2015-Fairchild_Speakers.html
Fairchild experts will be at the booth to answer questions regarding the company’s solutions for energy efficient motion control, LED lighting design, automotive power systems, as well as packaging innovation and high-voltage invertor solutions for renewable energy systems.
For more details about Fairchild’s participation at APEC visit https://www.fairchildsemi.com/campaigns/apec-2015/ and register for a chance to win a UAV drone.
Fairchild has a rich history as a pioneer in the semiconductor industry and that pioneering spirit endures today in our vision for making the world a cleaner and smarter place. We specialize in the development and manufacturing of a complete portfolio of low- to high-power solutions and deliver an amazing design experience to the engineers and system architects who build systems for the mobile, industrial, cloud, automotive, lighting, and computing industries. Our foundation is our guiding principles, which recognizes the inseparability of engaged employees and delighted customers, and encourages our employees to simplify, challenge, explore, play, excel, respect, go fast, and be direct. If you use a smart phone, drive a car, own a modern appliance, live and work in comfortable connected buildings, or enjoy film animation, you have experienced Fairchild’s Power to Amaze. Please visit us on the web at www.fairchild.com.
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter @FairchildSemi
Join the conversation! Check out the latest blogs from Fairchild at http://blog.fairchildsemi.com
Visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/FairchildSemiconductor
Bruce Fienberg, +1 408-822-2075
Director of Communications