Europe Blanket Aerogel Market Report 2015-2022 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Europe Blanket Aerogel Market – Opportunities and Forecasts, 2015 – 2022” report to their offering.
Aerogel is the lightest mesoporous solid material present on Earth. It is derived by the replacement of liquid component of gel with a gas. It comprises an interconnected nanostructure network with a minimum porosity of 50%. Aerogels are extremely porous and have low thermal conductivity that make them ideal insulation materials. In general, aerogels are available in several forms such as blankets, particles/powders, panels, and blocks among others. Among all, blankets are the most commonly used form of aerogels, owing to its ease of handling. Blankets are formed with the combination of silica aerogels and flexible fibers. In case of piping insulations, blankets are convenient for wrapping oil refinery pipes with suitable sheets.
Based on the applications of the blanket aerogels, the European market is segmented into building insulation, oil & gas, aerospace, automotive, chemicals, healthcare, and others. In 2015, oil & gas application garnered the highest revenue of $26.4 million in the Europe blanket aerogel market and is expected to experience tremendous growth in near future.
Key Topics Covered:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the factors driving as well as restraining the Europe blanket aerogel market.
- The market projections for the period of 2015-2022 have been included along with their impacting factors.
- This report provides quantitative as well as qualitative trends to help stakeholders in understanding the situations prevailing in the market.
- SWOT analysis helps to study the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by the leading market players across various geographies.
Chapter: 1 INTRODUCTION
Chapter: 2 EUROPE BLANKET AEROGEL MARKET, BY APPLICATION
Chapter: 3 EUROPE BLANKET AEROGEL MARKET, BY COUNTRY
Chapter: 4 COMPANIES OPERATING IN EUROPEAN MARKET
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l7cj7n/europe_blanket
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716