Europe Biometric ATM Market Report 2016-2022 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Europe Biometric ATM Market (2016 – 2022)” report to their offering.
Government regulations regarding securing of client data, paired with increasing rate of ATM thefts are the major factors driving the banking sector to implement biometric authentication solutions at the ATM’s.
According to European ATM Security Team, ATM related fraud incidents increased to 8,421 in the first half of 2015, compared to 7,345 incidents in 2014, an increase of 15%. Biometric technology is an automated access monitoring system, used authenticate manual access. Europe is one of the fast growing markets adopting biometric in the banking sector including ATM’s. Physiological and behavioral characteristics are the individual characteristics used for verifying the identity of a person.
The Europe biometric ATM market is further segmented based on the authentication type into fingerprint, iris recognition, palm recognition, vein recognition, face recognition and voice recognition among others. For better understanding of the market penetration of biometric technology at the ATMs, the market is analyzed based on countries including Russia, Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy and Rest of Europe.
The report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the Biometric ATM market. Key companies profiled in the report include Siemens AG, Hitachi Ltd., Honeywell International, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Magal Security Systems, Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Tyco International Plc., Diebold Inc. and Glory ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Europe Biometric ATM Market by Characteristic
5. Europe Biometric ATM Market by Authentication Type
6. Europe Biometric ATM Market by Solution Type
7. Europe Biometric ATM Market by Country
8. Company Profiles
– Siemens AG
– Hitachi, Ltd.
– Magal Security Systems, Ltd
– Cisco Systems, Inc.
– Robert Bosch GmbH
– Tyco International Plc
– Honeywell International Inc.
– Panasonic Corporation
– Diebold, Incorporated
– Glory ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rvddkt/europe_biometric
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
- Fertilizer Additives Market Forecast – Key Players are Achema AB, Dayal Group & Holland Novochem BV – Research and Markets
- Jarden Corporation Provides Additional Update Regarding the Expiration of the Make-Whole Conversion Period for Its Convertible Notes at 5:00 P.M., New York City Time, on Monday, May 23, 2016