Engineering Plastics Production in China – Analysis of Site Selection – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Analysis of Site Selection for Engineering Plastics Production in China” report to their offering.
Through selecting specific regions in China and giving detailed analysis of them, this report draws an overall picture of the industrial development and market factors of engineering plastics (EP) and its compounds in the country, trying to provide a guide and reference for decision-making on choosing a suitable location for establishing a factory or new production line in China.
EP & compounds are widely used in manufacturing of automobile and electronic & electrical products in China. Driven by the growth of these two downstream industries, development of EP & compounds has also becoming prosperous. Right now, both domestic and abroad companies have set foot in this market. Having established factories in different China regions, their industrial layout is quite complete already.
Supported by an ever increasing demand from downstream industries, China’s EP & compounds market is maintaining its progress. It would be an opportunity for both existing manufacturers and new comers. Major manufacturers are planning to or have begun to enlarge their market share through capacity expansion. To better fit in this competition, there’s a lot for market players to think about before simply deciding to launch an investment.
Key points of this report are listed as follow:
- General economic status of the selected four economic zones
- Comparison of the selected four regions in terms of policy, cost, market potential (development of downstream products, chiefly auto and electronic & electrical products)
- Introduction to major manufacturers of EP & compounds in China, both domestic and multinational ones
- Trend of industrial transfer within China and from China to abroad and impact on the location selection
- Overview of major industrial zones in the ultimately selected region
Key Topics Covered:
2 Comparison of selected four regions
3 Major manufacturers of engineering plastics and compounds in China
4 Trend of industrial transfer within China and from China to abroad
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
- Bayer AG
- LG Chem, Ltd.
- Teijin Limited
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Samsang SDI Co., Ltd,
- Korea Kumho Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Kingfa Sci. and Tech. Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Pret Composites Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Silver Age Sci. & Tech. Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zcdqg/analysis_of_site
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Engineering Plastics