ELS to Participate at Citi CEO Conference
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. (NYSE: ELS) (referred to herein as “we,” “us,” and “our”) today announced that we will participate at the Citi 2015 Global Property CEO Conference. Marguerite Nader, our President and CEO, will participate in a roundtable discussion followed by a question and answer session on Wednesday, March 4th, 2015 at 8:10 am Eastern time. The session will be broadcasted live and can be accessed via a listen-only webcast at:
http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/citigroup/globalproperty2015/56302485181.cfm. A replay of the discussion will be available one hour after the conclusion of the live event through June 2, 2015.
This press release includes certain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. When used, words such as “anticipate,” “expect,” “believe,” “project,” “intend,” “may be” and “will be” and similar words or phrases, or the negative thereof, unless the context requires otherwise, are intended to identify forward-looking statements and may include, without limitation, information regarding our expectations, goals or intentions regarding the future, and the expected effect of our recent acquisitions. These forward looking statements are subject to numerous assumptions, risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to:
- our ability to control costs, real estate market conditions, the actual rate of decline in customers, the actual use of Sites by customers and our success in acquiring new customers at our Properties (including those that we may acquire);
- our ability to maintain historical or increase future rental rates and occupancy with respect to Properties currently owned or that we may acquire;
- our ability to retain and attract customers renewing, upgrading and entering right-to-use contracts;
- our assumptions about rental and home sales markets;
- our assumptions and guidance concerning 2015 estimated net income, FFO and Normalized FFO;
- our ability to manage counterparty risk;
- in the age-qualified Properties, home sales results could be impacted by the ability of potential home buyers to sell their existing residences as well as by financial, credit and capital markets volatility;
- results from home sales and occupancy will continue to be impacted by local economic conditions, lack of affordable manufactured home financing and competition from alternative housing options including site-built single-family housing;
- impact of government intervention to stabilize site-built single family housing and not manufactured housing;
- effective integration of recent acquisitions and our estimates regarding the future performance of recent acquisitions;
- the completion of future transactions in their entirety, if any, and timing and effective integration with respect thereto;
- unanticipated costs or unforeseen liabilities associated with recent acquisitions;
- ability to obtain financing or refinance existing debt on favorable terms or at all;
- the effect of interest rates;
- the dilutive effects of issuing additional securities;
- the effect of accounting for the entry of contracts with customers representing a right-to-use the Properties under the Codification Topic “Revenue Recognition;”
- the outcome of pending or future lawsuits filed against us by tenant groups seeking to limit rent increases and/or seeking large damage awards for our alleged failure to properly maintain certain Properties or other tenant related matters, such as the case currently pending in the California Court of Appeal, Sixth Appellate District, Case No. H041913, involving our California Hawaiian manufactured home property, including any further proceedings on appeal or in the trial court; and
- other risks indicated from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
These forward-looking statements are based on management’s present expectations and beliefs about future events. As with any projection or forecast, these statements are inherently susceptible to uncertainty and changes in circumstances. We are under no obligation to, and expressly disclaim any obligation to, update or alter our forward looking statements whether as a result of such changes, new information, subsequent events or otherwise.
We own or have an interest in 386 quality properties in 32 states and British Columbia consisting of 143,541 sites. We are a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust (“REIT”) with headquarters in Chicago.
Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc.
Paul Seavey, (312) 279-1488