Eaton to Showcase Power Management Solutions Powering Projects at the National Electrical Contractors Association Convention Booth #805
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Power management company Eaton will showcase its range of solutions and services for electrical contractors at the 2015 National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) Convention and Trade Show from October 4 through 6, at the Moscone Center South in San Francisco. At booth #805, visitors can meet with the company’s experts and see its solutions to support reliable, energy efficient and safe electrical systems. Eaton will also deliver an educational presentation during the convention on selective coordination and the benefits it has for project safety and reliability.
“Eaton works with electrical contractors to effectively design, build and install power systems, while keeping projects on time and budget,” said Jim Golly, strategic accounts manager, Eaton. “At NECA, Eaton will demonstrate its power management expertise and manufacturing capabilities helping contractors power complex projects.”
Eaton will also display its latest product innovations, including its game-changing structural, lighting, power control and distribution products, at the NECA Showstopper Showcase.
Eaton’s Thomas Domitrovich, application engineering manager, will present during the technical workshop portion of the conference. His presentation, titled, “Select Your Level of Electrical Coordination,” will be held at 12 p.m. Sunday, October 4, in Show Floor Room 1. Attendees will learn how selective coordination is achieved when an overcurrent on a circuit is interrupted. The key benefit of selective coordination is continuity of service, which is aligned with customer safety, uptime and reliability. The presentation will focus on circuit protection, including breaker/fuse pairs, and 2014 National Electrical Code® (NEC) requirements.
Eaton will demonstrate power management products and services to support large and small projects at its booth. The display will highlight Eaton’s technology and services, including:
- Eaton’s B-Line® series structural solutions, including its 4Dimension® strut systemand KwikSplice® Cable Tray, which are game-changing solutions that help provide contractors with a lower total installed cost solution and are ideal for commercial applications.
- The AnyplaceTM RF battery-operated switch that can enable homeowners and contractors to conveniently add a switch without installing additional wiring and wirelessly control up to five RF lighting devices simultaneously from anywhere in the home, offering customers convenience and cost-saving benefits.
- The Power Xpert® 9395 high performance UPS provides efficiency and scalable battery runtimes in a small footprint. Ideal for large data centers, healthcare applications, multi-tenant data centers, light industry and other critical systems.
- A broad range of innovative and reliable indoor and outdoor lighting solutions including fixture controls, small-space controls, panel-based controls and occupancy sensors.
- Bussmann® series circuit protection products including the finger-safe CUBEFuse® and compact circuit protector (CCP) that can reduce footprint up to 70 percent.
- With an intuitive interface designed for easy installation and use, Eaton’s Power Xpert Insight® software provides a centralized or remotely accessible dashboard view into real-time energy usage, efficiency and power quality.
- Eaton’s PowerXL® enclosed drives offer advanced harmonics mitigation, energy efficiency and increased reliability to the water/wastewater, irrigation pumping, oil and gas, and industrial infrastructure industries.
- Eaton’s Type BR Quick Connect Neutral™ loadcenter and electronic circuit breaker offering provides an easy and labor-saving solution for contractors in the multi-family and single-family residential construction markets.
Additionally, Eaton experts will discuss the latest steps it is taking to help increase understanding and awareness of the danger and economic risks posed by counterfeit electrical products.
For more information on Eaton’s participation in the NECA convention, visit www.eaton.com/NECA. To learn more about Eaton’s solutions and services for electrical contractors, visit eaton.com/electrical.
Eaton’s electrical business is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges.
Eaton is a power management company with 2014 sales of $22.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Mark Horner, 412-893-3590