Driveline Additives Market: Global Industry Analysis to 2025 – Increasing Number of On-road & Off-road Vehicles – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Driveline Additives Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2015-2025” report to their offering.
The global lubricant additives industry is exhibiting a significant annual growth rate of 4% – 5%. The global driveline additives market accounted for approximately 35% share in the global lubricant additives market volume in 2014. The driveline additives market is expected to expand at a higher growth rate as compared to the market for conventional lubricant additives, due to various benefits offered by the former.
Growth of the global driveline additives market is mainly driven by rising consumer inclination towards enhancing fuel efficiency of vehicles, increasing number of on-road and off-road vehicles, specification changes driven by OEMs, implementation of stringent emission norms worldwide, and continuing requirements for extended hardware durability.
Other trends driving growth of the driveline additives market include close collaboration between automotive OEMs, lubricant and additive suppliers, stringent environmental regulations, and increasing investments in developing regions.
Of all the regions, APEJ dominated the market with over 31.2% of overall driveline additives market share in 2014. North America ranked second followed by Eastern Europe. In addition, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to become the fastest growing region in the global driveline additives market.
- Afton Chemical Corporation
- BASF SE
- BRB International B.V.
- Chevron Oronite Company, LLC
- Infineum International Limited
- Lubrilic Corporation
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Vanderbilt Chemicals, LLC
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology and Scope
3. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
4. Driveline Additives Market Overview
5. Global Driveline Additives Market Analysis, By Application
6. Global Driveline Additives Market, By Product Type
7. Global Driveline Additives Market Analysis and Forecast By Region
8. North America Driveline Additives Market Analysis
9. Latin America Driveline Additives Market Analysis
10. Western Europe Driveline Additives Market Analysis
11. Eastern Europe Driveline Additives Market Analysis
12. APEJ Driveline Additives Market Analysis
13. Middle East & Africa Driveline Additives Market Analysis
14. Japan Driveline Additives Market Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fwvpg/driveline
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Fuel Additives