Critical Power 2016: When Losing Power Isn’t an Option
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo.
From datacenters and financial institutions to hospitals and manufacturing centers, power outages and fluctuations are not an option. At best, companies suffer from lost productivity, idled manpower, delivery penalties and equipment malfunction or damage. Join industry leaders at Critical Power 2016, April 13-14 in Schaumburg, Ill., to discuss the best strategies and solutions available and how they can be integrated into your operations.
Early registration discounts end February 11th.
Industry Trends & Standards
- The Role IoT will play in the Facility of the Future • Blue Pillar
- Energy Storage Systems: An Update on Developing Codes and Safety Standards • UL LLC
- Harnessing IoT and Predictive Analytics for Uninterrupted Service • Ontegrity
- The Shrinking Enterprise Data Center How to Manage Space, Power and Cooling in a Changing Environment • Quality Power Solutions
Power Quality, Distribution & Reliability
- Designing for Critical Power Reliability • ASCO Power Technologies
- Effective and Efficient Power Quality Solutions • Applied Energy LLC
- Intelligent Power Distribution in the Data Center • Enlogic Systems
- Replacing Uninterruptible Power Supplies with Automatic Transfer Switches • TSi Power Corp.
- Protecting Your Enterprise: Critical Power Beyond the Data Center • Schneider Electric
- Hybrid UPS for Mission Critical Application with Lowest TCO • CE+T America
- Protecting Your Business Efficiently with Rotary UPS • Hitec Power Protection, Inc.
Batteries, Fuel Cells & Microgrids
- Benefits of Transitioning from Lead Acid to Li-Ion Batteries for Datacenter
Backup Power • LiiON
- Clean Energy Back-Up Power Solutions: The Role of Advanced Fuel CellTechnology in Protecting 21st Century Critical Facilities and Networks • Altergy Systems
- Microgrids at Work: Real-World Business Case Examples of Companies Utilizing Microgrids to Achieve Their Energy Strategies for the 21st Century • S&C Electric Company
- Stationary Batteries: Why They Fail and What Can be Done to Prolong Battery Life • Interstate PowerCare
- Harmonics Within Your Facility: Cause, Effect and Best Practices • Allied Industrial Marketing, Inc.
Visit the conference website for the full conference agenda, pre-conference workshop and exhibit hall details: http://www.criticalpowershow.com/schaumburg/
Shannon Given, 608-351-9245