Communities Can Rest at Ease: A Safer Way to Disinfect Public Drinking Water Supplies
By Business Wire News
SALT LAKE CITY
Alpine Technical Services, LLC (ATS), of Midvale, Utah, recently executed a distributor agreement with AllChem Performance Products of Gainesville, Florida, and is proud to announce a strategic alliance to exclusively represent AllChem’s innovative HORIZON® PTF-100 Chlorine Feeder System throughout the United States and elsewhere. This new relationship will improve the customer’s experience by utilizing the growing ATS network of regional sales representatives and improved logistics channels under the single roof of ATS.
HORIZON® is a safe and cost-effective method for disinfecting public drinking water, wastewater, and industrial process water. HORIZON® utilizes TCCA (trichloroisocyanuric acid), an EPA-registered product that carries the ANSI/NSF Standard 60/61 approval as mandated for all US public water systems.
HORIZON® is a beneficial disinfection choice for municipal and industrial water that offers:
- SAFETY: Chlorine gas and sodium hypochlorite are the most common forms of disinfectant used to treat municipal drinking water. Chlorine gas and sodium hypochlorite involve significant equipment capital cost, lots of maintenance due to scale or sludge build-up, and pose significant risks to surrounding communities.
- NO MAINTENANCE: TCCA is virtually 100% soluble in water with no deleterious byproducts or scale formation. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=wJaqMlRfWLA
- SIMPLE OPERATION: Inexpensive, flexible for small or large water flows and pressures, holds chlorine residuals, involves no container deposits or rental fees, indefinite shelf life, no product loss, no SCBA required.
- MINIMUM RISK: Because TCCA is a Class I Oxidizer, transport, storage, and quantity reporting regulations are less stringent and allow for easier compliance.
- EASY INSTALLATION, OPERATION, AND BUYING OPTIONS: Lower capital cost when compared with other disinfection systems; simple ownership options, such as the “try-before-buy” plan offered by ATS; inexpensive, readily available replacement parts; manually adjustable operation or simple tie-in with SCADA; 55-lb pails of TCCA can be stored adjacent to the Feeder.
For free site consultation or personalized cost estimate, contact ATS directly at 801-997-6390 or visit www.alpinetech.us.
About Alpine Technical Services
Alpine Technical Services (ATS) is a leader in water treatment technology and services. Founded in 1979 by Robert Allred, ATS is currently owned and operated by Robert’s son, Richard Allred.
ATS thrives by providing products and services that other suppliers overlook and by working creatively to offer meaningful and cost-effective solutions. ATS would welcome an opportunity to assist you and your organization with any project or challenge posed by the handling of water or chemicals at your facility. For more information, contact ATS at 801-997-6390 or visit www.alpinetech.us.