China Coal Tar Industry Report, 2016-2020 – Coal Tar Output in China Approximated 17.7 Million Tons in 2015 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “China Coal Tar Industry Report, 2016-2020” report to their offering.
In 2015, China’s coal tar production converged in North China and East China, which contributed an aggregate of 57% of the total nationwide. By province, Shanxi, Hebei and Shandong ranked among the top three in terms of coal tar output. Among them, Shanxi constituted China’s largest coal and coke producing area, whose coal tar output occupied 17.9%.
In China, coal tar is mainly consumed in deep-processed products (including phenol, anthracene, industrial naphthalene, coal tar pitch, etc.) and carbon black, with 2015’s consumption in the two markets accounting for 76% and 22%, respectively.
In 2015, China’s coal tar processing capacity totaled 25.5 million tons, and there were a large number of coal tar deep-processing enterprises that went into fierce competition. To promote sound development of the industry and by degrees eliminate backward capacity, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) issued the Access Conditions of Coking Industry, which stipulates that anhydrous coal tar processing capacity of single facility shall be no less than 150 kt/a. It is expected that in the upcoming years China’s coal tar processing capacity will slow down, and that capacity concentration will improve.
- Baoshun Technology Co., Ltd.
- Guanghui Energy Co., Ltd.
- HuanghuaXinnuolixing Fine Chemical Stock Company Limited
- JFE Zhenxing Shandong Chemical Company Ltd
- Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Inc., Ltd.
- Nippon Steel &Sumikin Chemical Co. Ltd
- QitaiheBaotailong Coal & Coal Chemicals Public Co., Ltd.
- RüTGERS Group
- Shanghai Baosteel Chemical Co., Ltd
- Shanxi Coking Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanxi Hongte Coal Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shanxi Yongdong Chemistry Industry Co., Ltd.
- ShenmuTianyuan Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan Iron and Steel (Group) Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Coal Tar
2. Development Environment for China Coal Tar Industry
3. Current Situation of China Coal and Coke Industry
4. Current Situation of Coal Tar Processing in China
5. Coal Tar Industry Competition in China
6. Major Global Coal Tar Companies
7. Major Chinese Coal Tar Companies
8. Summary and Forecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6cr2wg/china_coal_tar
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160705005850/en/
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716