China Bottled Water Market Research Report 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Market Research for Bottled Water in China 2016” report to their offering.
In this report, the author analyzes the investment opportunities of China’s bottle water production industry. It will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of this industry from the following aspects: market size, status in the world, product structure, company analysis of major manufacturers, as well as make scientific predictions on the future development of the bottle water production industry.
Benefits of the report
– Obtain the latest information of the bottle water production industry, such as market size, product structure, status in the world and key hotspots;
– Get latest information of major bottle water manufacturers in China;
– Evaluate the status of China’s bottle water production industry in the world;
– Identify key trends and opportunities in China’s bottle water market;
– Understand what are the drivers and barriers of China’s bottle water manufacturers;
– Discover the best players for investment in China’s bottle water production industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of bottle water production industry in China
1.1 Development history in China
1.2 Industry outlook
1.3 Status in the world
1.4 Development stage
1.5 Technology innovation
1.6 Relative policies
2 Bottle water production industry chain analysis
2.1 Industry chain
2.2 Upstream industry
2.3 Downstream industry
3 Supply and Demand of bottle water in China
4 Competitive landscape
4.1 Enterprise scale
4.2 Geographical distribution
4.3 Industry concentration
4.4 Barriers to entry
4.3 Threaten from substitutes
5 Profile of major manufacturers
5.1 Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co., Ltd.
5.2 C’estbon Food & Beverage (shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
5.3 NongFu Spring Co., Ltd.
6 Forecast of bottle water production industry
6.1 Influence factors
6.2 Forecast to 2021
7.1 Risk and challenge
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hzr4xr/market_research
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Bottled Water